Osgoode is dedicated to the contribution of new knowledge about the law and the legal system by being a centre for thoughtful and creative legal scholarship, engaging with and supporting the communities around us, and by providing an outstanding and professional liberal education to our students so that they can assume positions of leadership in the legal profession and in all aspects of public life, and service to Canadian society in a manner that furthers social justice.
Mobilizing new Ways of Thinking
- Seek support for chairs, professorships, and lectureships
- Seek funding to provide unparalleled experiential education experiences for our students, which bring together legal ideas with law in action.
Preparing Engaged Global Citizens
- Help ensure financial access to a high quality and vibrant legal education for all qualified law students
- Seek funding to encourage a broad and inclusive experience for our students, including new programs and dedicated academic success and wellness supports
Building Stronger Communities
- Facilitate partnerships with Universities, clinics, governments, business, NGOs and other organizations to enrich Osgoode’s academic mission and enhance communities