The Faculty of Education is committed to reinventing education for a diverse, complex world. As a leading Faculty in Canada, we strive to make education accessible, carry out research that makes a real-world impact and ensure every student contributes to, and strengthens, the communities in which they live and work.
Mobilizing new Ways of Thinking
- Build on our strength in addressing issues facing children and youth in the urban environment
- Fund lectures to bring world-leading researchers and practitioners to York
Preparing Engaged Global Citizens
- Create a robust scholarship program to remove financial barriers to our students.
- Financial support for individuals from under represented communities.
Building Stronger Communities
- Create technology enriched learning spaces
- Create places where students in science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics education collaborate and innovate